This scholarship is for graduating seniors and graduates of Mattoon Senior High School in Mattoon, Illinois. To qualify, applicants must be majoring in finance, banking, accounting, economics, or computer sciences; and exhibit high qualities of character. Applicants must be nominated for this scholarship.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Computer Science
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Economics, General
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Computer Programming/Programmer, General
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Computer Programming, Other
- Computer Graphics
- Information Technology
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Business/Managerial Economics
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Actuarial Science
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration and Management, Other
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Computer Programming, Specific Applications
- Financial Planning and Services
- Computer Software and Media Applications, Other
- International Economics
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Artificial Intelligence
- International Finance
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Economics, Other
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Development Economics and International Development
- Applied Economics
- Computer Programming, Vendor/Product Certification
- Agricultural Economics
- Consumer Economics
- Econometrics and Quantitative Economics
- System, Networking, and LAN/WAN Management/Manager
- Information Science/Studies
- Pharmacoeconomics/Pharmaceutical Economics
- Investments and Securities
- Information Technology Project Management
- Network and System Administration/Administrator
- Modeling, Virtual Environments and Simulation
- Public Finance
- Family and Consumer Economics and Related Services, Other
- Data Modeling/Warehousing and Database Administration
- Natural Resource Economics
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, General
- Computer Support Specialist
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, Other
- Word Processing
- Credit Management
High School: Is this you?
- Mattoon High School