This scholarship is for high school seniors in the United States who are pursuing an animation-related degree program at an accredited post-secondary school or college. Animation-related fields include, but are not limited to, the following programs: 3D Animation, 3D Graphics, Animation, Cartooning, Computer Animation, Design, Digital Art, Digital Design, Digital Media, Digital Video, Graphic Design, Electronic Art, Electronic Media, Entertainment Art, Film, Game Animation, Game Art, Game Design, Game Development, Game Management, Game Production, Illustration, Interactive Design, Motion Graphic Design, Multimedia, Simulation, Studio Art, Virtual Modeling, Visual Effects, Visual Communications, Web Animation, and Web Design. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a demonstrable record of academic success and have passion and drive for an animation and/or design-related career. Selection is based in high school academic performance combined with the application essay.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Graphic Design
- Cinematography and Film/Video Production
- Computer Programming, Other
- Computer Graphics
- Animation, Interactive Technology, Video Graphics and Special Effects
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Film/Video and Photographic Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration and Management, Other
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Arts, Entertainment,and Media Management, General
- Computer Software and Media Applications, Other
- Game and Interactive Media Design
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Graphic Communications, General
- Arts, Entertainment, and Media Management, Other
- Fine and Studio Arts Management
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Digital Arts
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Graphic Communications, Other
- Information Technology Project Management
- Modeling, Virtual Environments and Simulation