This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors from Aurora High School in Aurora, Missouri. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have participated in debate, drama, speech, or communication in high school. Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA and average/above ACT/SAT scores; and demonstrate financial need by providing a FAFSA Expect Family Contribution (EFC) form. Preference will be given to those pursuing debate, drama, speech, or communications as a college major or career.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General
- Broadcast Journalism
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Animation, Interactive Technology, Video Graphics and Special Effects
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Theatre/Theatre Arts Management
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Journalism, Other
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Musical Theatre
- Recording Arts Technology/Technician
- Dramatic/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft, Other
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Radio and Television
- Communication, General
- Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology/Technician
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Speech or Language Impairments
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Graphic Communications, General
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Sports Communication
- Technical Theatre/Theatre Design and Technology
- Communications Technology/Technician
- Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Political Communication
- Graphic Communications, Other
- Organizational Communication, General
- Speech and Rhetorical Studies
- International and Intercultural Communication
- Theatre Literature, History and Criticism
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services, Other
- Health Communication
- Speech Teacher Education
- Graphic and Printing Equipment Operator, General Production
- Computer Typography and Composition Equipment Operator
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
- Prepress/Desktop Publishing and Digital Imaging Design
- Technical and Scientific Communication
- Printing Management
- Printing Press Operator
High School: Is this you?
- Aurora High
Must have participated in debate, drama, speech, or communication