This scholarship is for full-time students majoring in manufacturing or industrial engineering or a closely related field at an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have completed at least one PLTW (Project Lead the Way) class. Applicants also must be graduating high school seniors or current undergraduate students, have a minimum 3.0 GPA, and attend a two- or four-year school.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology
Must have completed at least one PLTW class.