This scholarship is for full-time undergraduate and graduate students who are pursuing a degree in occupational safety and health or a closely related field. To qualify for this scholarship, undergraduate students must be enrolled in 12 or more hours per semester; graduate students must be enrolled in 9 or more hours per semester. Undergraduate students must have a 3.0 GPA; graduate students must have a 3.5 GPA. Priority will be given to students attending a school with an ASAC/ABET accredited safety program. ASSE student membership is preferred, but not required.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Occupational Safety and Health Technology/Technician
- Occupational Medicine Residency Program
- Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Quality Control and Safety Technologies/Technicians, Other