These scholarships are for sophomore through graduate-level college students who are pursuing a degree in floriculture or horticulture. To qualify, applicants must be citizens or residents of the United States or Canada, or be enrolled in an accredited educational institution in the United States or Canada. A minimum 2.0 GPA is required for most scholarships (applicants with a lower GPA may be considered if they have otherwise outstanding qualifications or extenuating circumstances). Multiple scholarships are available; see website for details.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Wildlife, Fish and Wildlands Science and Management
- Botany/Plant Biology
- Forestry, General
- Agricultural and Horticultural Plant Breeding
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Horticultural Science
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Agronomy and Crop Science
- Botany/Plant Biology, Other
- Applied Horticulture/Horticultural Business Services, Other
- Forestry, Other
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping
- Plant Sciences, General
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Plant Molecular Biology
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Forest Engineering
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Water Resources Engineering
- Floriculture/Floristry Operations and Management
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General
- Agroecology and Sustainable Agriculture
- Plant Genetics
- Soil Science and Agronomy, General
- Plant Sciences, Other
- Turf and Turfgrass Management
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Greenhouse Operations and Management
- Soil Sciences, Other
- Urban Forestry
- Plant Nursery Operations and Management
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Plant Pathology/Phytopathology
- Plant Physiology
- Soil Microbiology
- Plant Protection and Integrated Pest Management