This scholarship is for seniors at Southwest High School in Washburn, Missouri. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have financial need (as determined by the FAFSA-EFC form), taken the ACT, and plan on attending an accredited college, university, or vocational/technical school. Preference will be given to applicants who plan to pursue a major in accounting.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Financial Planning and Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
High School: Is this you?
- Southwest High