This scholarship is for students from Berkshire County, Massachusetts, and the neighboring region who seek to make woodworking, architecture, or related fields their professional goal. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be between 16 and 25 years of age. Applications should be submitted at least 30 days before coursework begins. Preference will be given for long-term continuous programs that lead to certification or a degree in the profession.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Minimum Age: Is this you?
Maximum Age: Is this you?
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Berkshire County
College Major: Is this you?
- Architecture and Related Services, Other
- Landscape Architecture
- Interior Architecture
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Architectural Technology/Technician
- Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology
- Architectural History and Criticism, General
- Real Estate Development
- Furniture Design and Manufacturing
- Woodworking, General
- Architectural Sciences and Technology, Other
- Woodworking, Other
- Cabinetmaking and Millwork