This scholarship is for graduating seniors from Mechanicsburg Area High School in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be accepted to an accredited college or university, be in the top one-third of their graduating class, and demonstrate an interest in political science, history, horticulture, journalism or related fields s (i.e. participation in student council or local government, or in horticultural activities such as 4-H, local garden clubs, etc.). Applicants must demonstrate good citizenship within the school and local community. Consideration will be given to applicants with financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Political Science and Government, General
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Broadcast Journalism
- History, General
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Political Science and Government, Other
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- American History (United States)
- Journalism, Other
- American Government and Politics (United States)
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Radio and Television
- Communication, General
- History, Other
- European History
- Wildlife, Fish and Wildlands Science and Management
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Sports Communication
- Botany/Plant Biology
- Forestry, General
- Political Communication
- Agricultural and Horticultural Plant Breeding
- Organizational Communication, General
- International and Intercultural Communication
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Horticultural Science
- Political Economy
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- History and Philosophy of Science and Technology
- Asian History
- Health Communication
- Botany/Plant Biology, Other
- Applied Horticulture/Horticultural Business Services, Other
- Forestry, Other
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping
- Military History
- Plant Sciences, General
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Plant Molecular Biology
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Forest Engineering
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Public/Applied History
- Water Resources Engineering
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General
- Plant Genetics
- Soil Science and Agronomy, General
- Plant Sciences, Other
- Turf and Turfgrass Management
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Soil Sciences, Other
- Urban Forestry
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Plant Pathology/Phytopathology
- Plant Physiology
- Soil Microbiology
- Plant Protection and Integrated Pest Management
- Canadian History
High School: Is this you?
- Cedar Cliff High School
Must be in top one-third of graduating class.