This scholarship is for residents of Fairfield County, Ohio, who demonstrate excellence in the cultural or fine arts. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants should exhibit a preference for an an interest in the cultural arts as demonstrated by their high school activities. The application essay should include information about art courses taken, specific areas of interest in the field of fine arts, and honors received in art. Applicants will be required in the screening process to present examples of accomplishments in the cultural arts; a portfolio would be most helpful.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Fairfield County
College Major: Is this you?
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Commercial Photography
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Digital Arts
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Fine and Studio Arts Management
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Graphic Design
- Industrial and Product Design
- Interior Design
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other