This scholarship is for students in the United States and Canada who are pursuing a career in the hospitality industry. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be juniors or seniors at an accredited institution, majoring in hospitality. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA in previously completed college level studies; a minimum of 6 months work experience in the hospitality industry; and a record of volunteer and community service. Preference will be given to applicants that are employees of Best Western member hotels or related to Best Western members. Relatives include children, grandchildren, spouse, son-in-law, or daughter-in-law.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Resort Management
- Tourism Promotion Operations
- Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism
- Golf Course Operation and Grounds Management
- Casino Management
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
- Institutional Food Workers
Must have a minimum of 6 months work experience in the hospitality industry.