This scholarship is for graduates of high schools in Jackson or Roane County, West Virginia. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be currently enrolled as full-time students and have completed college credits equivalent to junior or senior status. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 college GPA and be majoring in any of the following: nursing (pursuing an RN degree), physical therapy, elementary education, early childhood education, art, or music, or pursuing an education degree majoring in art, music, or the fine arts.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
- West Virginia
Location: Is this you?
- Jackson or Roane County
College Major: Is this you?
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing, Other
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Music Teacher Education
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Early Childhood Special Education Programs
- Nursing Administration
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Nursing Science
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Art Teacher Education
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Nursing Practice
- Pre-Physical Therapy Studies
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Elementary Special Education Programs
- Drama and Dance Teacher Education
- Kindergarten/Preschool Education and Teaching
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Palliative Care Nursing