This scholarship is for college sophomores, juniors, and seniors who are currently enrolled in a health education program at an accredited college or university in the United States or a US territory. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be currently enrolled full-time (12 hours) for both the fall and spring semesters of the current academic year and have a 3.25 GPA. Applicants must show evidence of leadership potential, be academically talented, and be active in health education profession-related activities or organizations at the college, university, and/or community level. Prior AAHE scholarship recipients may not apply.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences, Other
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences, General
- Health Services Administration
- Medical/Health Management and Clinical Assistant/Specialist
- Community Health and Preventive Medicine
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions, Other
- Public Health, General
- Mental Health Counseling/Counselor
- Public Health Medicine
- Environmental Health
- International Public Health/International Health
- Public Health Education and Promotion
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions, Other
- Health and Wellness, General
- Public Health, Other
- Community Health Services/Liaison/Counseling
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Dental Public Health and Education
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Dental Public Health Residency Program
- Health Teacher Education
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Public Health and General Preventive Medicine Residency Program
- Behavioral Aspects of Health
- Holistic Health