This scholarship is for citizens of the Cherokee Nation or United Keetoowah Band. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be currently enrolled full-time students or 2013 high school graduates. Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA, attend a four-year university, and be actively pursuing art (drawing, painting, sculpture, pottery, traditional beadwork, and textiles). To apply, applicants must submit pictures of three works for review.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Graphic Design
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Interior Design
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Art Teacher Education
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Industrial and Product Design
- Fine and Studio Arts Management
- Commercial Photography
- Digital Arts
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Cherokee Nation