This scholarship is for college sophomores, juniors, and seniors who are pursuing a career in floriculture. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be citizens or residents of the United States or Canada. While not mandatory, it is strongly desired that the student be interested in furthering the use of Integrated Pest Management ("IPM") or Sustainable practices and preference will be given in this area.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Agricultural and Horticultural Plant Breeding
- Horticultural Science
- Applied Horticulture/Horticultural Business Services, Other
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping
- Plant Sciences, General
- Floriculture/Floristry Operations and Management
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General
- Plant Sciences, Other
- Greenhouse Operations and Management
- Plant Nursery Operations and Management
- Crop Production
- Plant Protection and Integrated Pest Management