This scholarship is for graduating seniors and alumni from Coleman High School in Coleman, Texas. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must attend an accredited vocational/technical college in the United States to study a mechanical-related field, such as welding, metal fabrication, or automotive/aviation maintenance, or technical/technology fields such as those offered at TSTC and other technical colleges.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- MECHANIC AND REPAIR TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- CONSTRUCTION TRADES
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES AND ENGINEERING-RELATED FIELDS
High School: Is this you?
- Coleman High School
Must attend a vocational/technical college.