This scholarship is for women who are members of Women in Aviation, International. To qualify, applicants must wish to advance their career in the aerospace industry in the fields of engineering, technology, development, or management. This award may be used for educational purposes only and may not be applied towards flight hours. Applicants may be full- or part-time employees currently in the aerospace industry or a related field. Students pursuing aviation and aerospace-related degrees that are at the sophomore level with a minimum 2.5 GPA are also eligible.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Gender: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical/Space Engineering
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Air Traffic Controller
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Air Transportation, Other
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
- Flight Instructor
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
- Air and Space Operations Technology
- Space Systems Operations
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Women in Aviation International (WAI)