This scholarship is for US citizens of Italian descent or Italian citizens with lawful permanent residency in the United States. To qualify, applicants must have a PhD, MD, or MSc degree with an expertise in endocrinology and/or nutrition and be no older than 35 years of age on the application deadline. This scholarship will consist of an 18-month grant for the total of $100,000 supporting them in a research program at the Thyroid Health Center of the Section of Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Nutrition of the Boston University School of Medicine. See website for complete details.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Maximum Age: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies, General
- Nutrition Sciences
- Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services, Other
- Clinical Nutrition/Nutritionist
- Human Nutrition
- Foods, Nutrition, and Related Services, Other
- Pediatric Endocrinology Residency Program
- Reproductive Biology
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Residency Program
- Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility Residency Program
Ethnic Heritage: Is this you?