This scholarship is for graduating seniors at Madison Consolidated High School in Madison, Indiana, who will be attending a two- or four-year college, university, vocational, or trade school. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have taken at least three years of Spanish; gotten a "C" or better in Spanish classes; and plan to continue to use and improve their Spanish speaking skills. Preference will be given to applicants who have demonstrated an interest in Spanish speaking activities such as taking part in mission trips, tutoring, Hispanic Festival, etc. Financial need will also be considered. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must complete the College Cost Estimator.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Spanish Language and Literature
- Foreign Language Teacher Education
- Spanish Language Teacher Education
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor
- Spanish and Iberian Studies
- Hispanic and Latin American Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics, General
High School: Is this you?
- Madison Consolidated High School
Must have taken at least three years of Spanish and maintained a grade of "C" or better in Spanish classes.