This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors in eastern Iowa and western Illinois who wish to study fine arts, design, or art education in college. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be from a public or private high school in one of the following service areas: Mississippi Bend AEA 9 (Iowa); Rock Island County Regional Office of Education (llinois; and Bureau, Henry, and Stark County Regional Office of Education (Illinois). Homeschooled students in these service areas may also apply. Applicants must have achieved a high school GPA of 2.5. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must submit a completed application, high school transcript, two letters of recommendation, and a portfolio of 12 works. Portfolio delivery deadlines are March 7th and March 8th.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Eastern Iowa or Western Illinois
College Major: Is this you?
- Graphic Design
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Interior Design
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Art Teacher Education
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Industrial and Product Design
- Fine and Studio Arts Management
- Commercial Photography
- Digital Arts
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
Must reside in an eligible education service area in Iowa or Illinois.