These scholarships are for minority undergraduate and graduate students who plan to study nutrition, physical education, or culinary arts in the state of California. Many scholarships are offered; please see website for more detailed information.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Baking and Pastry Arts/Baker/Pastry Chef
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Nutrition Sciences
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness, General
- Clinical Nutrition/Nutritionist
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness, Other
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Human Nutrition
- Foods, Nutrition, and Related Services, Other
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Personal and Culinary Services, Other
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
- Meat Cutting/Meat Cutter
- Institutional Food Workers
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
- American Indian or Native Alaskan
- Asian or Pacific Islander
Must attend an institution of higher learning in California.