This scholarship is for healthcare professionals and individuals in Central Illinois, including the counties of Macon, Effingham, Christian, Clay, Coles, DeWitt, Fayette, Shelby, and Wayne. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be interested in oncology/hematology-related education opportunities.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Macon, Effingham, Christian, Clay, Coles, DeWitt, Fayette, Shelby, or Wayne County
College Major: Is this you?
- Oncology and Cancer Biology
- Medical Oncology Residency Program
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology Residency Program
- Radiation Oncology Residency Program
- Hematology Residency Program
- Hematological Pathology Residency Program
- Hematology Technology/Technician
- Musculoskeletal Oncology Residency Program