This scholarship is for Colorado minority students and women who express and interest in pursuing college studies in a transportation-related field. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 2.5 GPA and plan to attend a four-year college or university. Applicants must plan to major in one of the following disciplines: archaeology and/or cultural resources; architecture; aviation; civil; chemical, structural, mechanical and/or electrical engineering; computer science; construction engineering; technology; construction and/or construction management; environmental science and related studies; geology and/or geotechnical engineering; public information and outreach programs; security systems; urban planning; or vehicle design and maintenance. If applicants are planning on attending technical schools or community colleges, they must major in one of the following disciplines: construction; Computer Aided Design (CAD); Heating and Air Conditioning (HVAC); electrical;electronics; hydraulics and/or elevator mechanics; or diesel mechanics.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- NATURAL RESOURCES AND CONSERVATION
- AREA, ETHNIC, CULTURAL, GENDER, AND GROUP STUDIES
- ARCHITECTURE AND RELATED SERVICES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES AND ENGINEERING-RELATED FIELDS
- COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- MECHANIC AND REPAIR TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- TRANSPORTATION AND MATERIALS MOVING
- CONSTRUCTION TRADES
- MILITARY TECHNOLOGIES AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION AND SOCIAL SERVICE PROFESSIONS
- HOMELAND SECURITY, LAW ENFORCEMENT, FIREFIGHTING AND RELATED PROTECTIVE SERVICES
Must be either a women or minority student and be majoring in one of the disciplines listed above.