To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be seniors at a Colorado high school who will be accounting majors at a Colorado community college, college, or university. Applicants must enroll in the upcoming summer or fall semester/quarter and enroll in courses equal to six semester/quarter hours or more. Applicants must have at least a 3.0 GPA, and be US citizens or non-US citizens legally living in California with valid visas enabling them to be employed.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Financial Planning and Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Related Services, Other