This scholarship is for college undergraduate and graduate students who are pursuing a degree in pharmacy. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA, demonstrate unmet financial need, and be US citizens or permanent legal residents. Applicants must be enrolled full-time in Fall 2014 and must attend one of the following Colleges of Pharmacy in order to be considered: Chicago State University, Florida A&M University, Howard University, Texas Southern University, or Xavier University of Louisiana.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration, Other
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Clinical, Hospital, and Managed Care Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutics and Drug Design
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmacy Administration and Pharmacy Policy and Regulatory Affairs
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Pharmacoeconomics/Pharmaceutical Economics
- Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management
- Industrial and Physical Pharmacy and Cosmetic Sciences
- Natural Products Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
Must meet the criteria outlined above.