This scholarship is for California college sophomores who are majoring in accounting. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants currently must have completed Financial Accounting or Managerial Accounting. Applicants must demonstrate excellent communication skills, leadership ability, and an interest in pursuing a career in accounting in the Orange County/Long Beach, California region. Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA and be US citizens or legal residents. They must also be CapCPA student members (membership is free).
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Orange County/Long Beach region
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Financial Planning and Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
Must plan to pursue an accounting career in the Long Beach/Orange County area.