This scholarship is for CalCPA students or candidate members who are full- or part-time undergraduate or graduate students attending a university, college, or community college within the geographical boundaries of the San Diego Chapter.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- San Diego Area
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Financial Planning and Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Society of Certified Public Accountants
Must be attending a college in San Diego County, California.