This scholarship is for CalCPA students or candidate members who are full- or part-time undergraduate or graduate students attending a university, college, or community college within the geographical boundaries of the San Diego Chapter. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher and be enrolled in at least nine quarter units or six semester units, with at least one quarter/semester remaining in their academic program. Community college students must intend to transfer to a four-year institution.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- San Diego Area
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Financial Planning and Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Society of Certified Public Accountants
Must be attending a college in San Diego County, California.