This scholarship is for members of the California Nurses Association, Region 1 who have been members for at least two consecutive years. To qualify, applicants must have plans for study or to attend conferences/classes that are directly relevant to the needs of direct care nurses. Applicants must be accepted for admission to an accredited or otherwise qualified educational institution, have completed an educational class or conference, or be engaged in health education efforts in underserved communities.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Alameda County
College Major: Is this you?
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing, Other
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nursing Administration
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Nursing Science
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Nursing Practice
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Palliative Care Nursing
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Nurses Association