This scholarship is for high school seniors and undergraduates enrolled in college. To qualify, applicants must be pursuing a degree in software engineering/development at an accredited public or private college, university, or technical college. Applicants must have a minimum 3.5 GPA at the end of the latest spring term. Applicants who are high school seniors must have a minimum SAT score of 1340 or ACT score of 30.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
There will be a lot of competition for this scholarship.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering, General
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Computer Programming/Programmer, General
- Computer Programming, Other
- Computer Graphics
- Information Technology
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Computer Software Engineering
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration and Management, Other
- Computer Technology/Computer Systems Technology
- Computer Engineering, Other
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Computer Hardware Engineering
- Computer Programming, Specific Applications
- Computer Software and Media Applications, Other
- Computer Software Technology/Technician
- Computer Hardware Technology/Technician
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Computer Programming, Vendor/Product Certification
- System, Networking, and LAN/WAN Management/Manager
- Information Science/Studies
- Information Technology Project Management
- Network and System Administration/Administrator
- Modeling, Virtual Environments and Simulation
- Data Modeling/Warehousing and Database Administration
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, General
- Computer Support Specialist
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, Other
- Word Processing