This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors or high school graduates who are enrolled or admitted as full-time undergraduates at an accredited college, junior college, university, trade, or business school. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing continuing education in a field of study that will broaden their abilities to improve the lives of pets and their families, such as pre-veterinary sciences, veterinary technology, and other academic fields that will lead them to pet-focused careers. Applicants must have attained at least a 2.75 GPA for the last full academic year of school attended and be US citizens. Applicants must demonstrate the following: sufficient academic ability to complete the courses necessary to graduate from the educational institution at which they are enrolled or about to enroll in; character and motivation to complete their education; a desire to make life better for pets and their families; and that they have worked with or interacted with pets and their families in the past and are dedicated to working with and interacting with them in the future. These scholarships do not cover veterinary school.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Pre-Veterinary Studies
- Zoology/Animal Biology
- Animal Sciences, General
- Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Animal Sciences, Other
- Animal Health
- Veterinary Sciences/Veterinary Clinical Sciences, General
- Zoology/Animal Biology, Other
- Veterinary Practice Residency Program
- Animal Behavior and Ethology
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Medicine Residency Program
- Veterinary Biomedical and Clinical Sciences, Other
- Veterinary Surgery Residency Program
- Animal Training
- Veterinary Anatomy
- Agricultural and Domestic Animal Services, Other
- Animal Physiology
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Genetics
- Veterinary Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Veterinary Preventive Medicine Residency Program
- Veterinary Nutrition Residency Program
- Veterinary Clinical Pharmacology Residency Program
- Veterinary Anesthesiology Residency Program
- Veterinary Infectious Diseases
- Veterinary Preventive Medicine, Epidemiology, and Public Health
- Veterinary Physiology
- Veterinary Radiology Residency Program
- Veterinary Residency Programs, Other
- Veterinary Dentistry Residency Program
- Veterinary Behaviorist Residency Program
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Veterinary Microbiology and Immunobiology
- Veterinary Microbiology Residency Program
- Veterinary Dermatology Residency Program
- Veterinary Pathology and Pathobiology
- Veterinary Pathology Residency Program
- Veterinary Toxicology Residency Program
- Large Animal/Food Animal and Equine Surgery and Medicine
- Veterinary Ophthalmology Residency Program
- Animal-Assisted Therapy
- Dog/Pet/Animal Grooming
- Poultry Veterinarian Residency Program
- Small/Companion Animal Surgery and Medicine