This scholarship is for graduates of high schools in Lebanon, New Hampshire; or Hartford, Vermont. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolling in an accredited technical post-secondary program, including certificate programs, associate degree programs, and three-year degree programs. Priority is given to students pursuing an associate degree. Applicants must be pursuing a technology-related bachelor’s degree. Fields of study may include, but are not limited to engineering, computer sciences, accounting, nursing, and other technology areas. Scholarships are awarded based on financial need, whether or not they have a clear career path, and their ability to successfully complete their academic goals.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
Home State: Is this you?
- New Hampshire
Location: Is this you?
- Lebanon or Hartford
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- MILITARY TECHNOLOGIES AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- PRECISION PRODUCTION
- SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- BUSINESS, MANAGEMENT, MARKETING, AND RELATED SUPPORT SERVICES
- COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES AND ENGINEERING-RELATED FIELDS
- HEALTH PROFESSIONS AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- MECHANIC AND REPAIR TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
Must be pursuing a technology-related degree.