This scholarship is for women who are college sophomores, juniors, seniors, or graduate students. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a degree in agriculture engineering, chemical engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering, or materials science/engineering. Applicants must reside in Regions C (Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, and Mississippi), D (Florida, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Tennessee), H (Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, and South Dakota), or I (Missouri, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Wyoming, and Colorado). Applicants also must be enrolled full-time, have a minimum 3.0 GPA, demonstrate financial need, and be authorized to work in the United States.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Gender: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
College Major: Is this you?
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Biochemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Materials Science
- Engineering Chemistry
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Chemical Engineering Technology/Technician
- Chemical Engineering, Other
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology