This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors and full- and part-time undergraduate students enrolled in a manufacturing engineering, industrial technology, or other manufacturing-related program. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have an overall minimum 2.5 GPA. First preference will be given to scholarship applicants who reside within the boundaries of St. Lewis Chapter 17. Second preference will be given to scholarship applicants who reside within the state of Missouri.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Industrial Engineering
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology