This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors and undergraduate students seeking a bachelor's degree in manufacturing engineering, industrial engineering, manufacturing technology, or integrated manufacturing systems. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 3.0 GPA. First preference will be given to scholarship applicants who are residents of the state of Michigan. Second preference will be given to scholarship applicants who are seeking their education from a college or university in the state of Michigan.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Industrial Engineering
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology