This scholarship is for high school seniors and undergraduate students seeking an associate's or bachelor's degree in manufacturing engineering, industrial engineering, manufacturing technology, or a closely related field of study. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have an overall minimum 2.5 GPA. First preference will be given to scholarship applicants who are residents of the state of Colorado. Second preference will be given to scholarship applicants who are seeking their education from a college of university in the state of Colorado.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology