This scholarship is for current high school seniors who will receive a diploma prior to the award announcement (before August 2014). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a degree in any of the social sciences, including technology, forensic investigations, and other criminal investigative studies, to further a career in law enforcement or criminal justice. Applicants must have a 3.7 GPA, demonstrate financial need, be accepted to an accredited academic institution, and be US citizens.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Forensic Psychology
- Forensic Pathology Residency Program
- Forensic Chemistry
- International Relations and National Security Studies, Other
- Law Enforcement Investigation and Interviewing
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis
- Homeland Security
- Juvenile Corrections
- Forensic Psychiatry Residency Program
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Related Protective Services, Other
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Corrections Administration
- Homeland Security, Other
- Crisis/Emergency/Disaster Management
- Law Enforcement Record-Keeping and Evidence Management
- Natural Resources Law Enforcement and Protective Services
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations
- Critical Incident Response/Special Police Operations
- National Security Policy and Strategy, Other
- Securities Services Administration/Management
- Protective Services Operations
- National Security Policy Studies
- Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- Suspension and Debarment Investigation
- Critical Infrastructure Protection