This scholarship is for past or present graduates of an accredited high school in Johnson County, Indiana. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be residents of Johnson County and plan to major in music or theatre (performance and/or education). Applicants must be enrolled or planning to enroll full-time in a two- or four-year college or university; have a GPA of 2.75 or higher; demonstrate a history of music or theatre leadership in school, church, and/or community; and demonstrate good character.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Johnson County
College Major: Is this you?
- Music Performance, General
- Music, General
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General
- Music Teacher Education
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Music, Other
- Music Theory and Composition
- Theatre/Theatre Arts Management
- Music Management
- Musical Theatre
- Musical Theatre
- Dramatic/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft, Other
- Music History, Literature, and Theory
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Playwriting and Screenwriting
- Voice and Opera
- Music Technology
- Drama and Dance Teacher Education
- Technical Theatre/Theatre Design and Technology
- Music Pedagogy
- Jazz/Jazz Studies
- Theatre Literature, History and Criticism
- Musicology and Ethnomusicology
- Keyboard Instruments
- Stringed Instruments
- Costume Design
- Percussion Instruments
- Woodwind Instruments
- Brass Instruments
High School: Is this you?
- Franklin Community High School