This scholarship is for graduating seniors and graduates of Lakeview High School in Stoneboro, Pennsylvania, who are pursuing training to become a dental hygienist, expanded function dental assistant (EFDA), community health dental coordinator (CDHC), or certification in other dental related fields.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Dental Services and Allied Professions, Other
- Pre-Dentistry Studies
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dental Clinical Sciences, General
- Advanced General Dentistry
- Advanced/Graduate Dentistry and Oral Sciences, Other
- Pediatric Dentistry/Pedodontics
- Dental Public Health and Education
- Dental Laboratory Technology/Technician
- Dental Materials
High School: Is this you?
- Lakeview High School