This scholarship is for graduating seniors of Ashland High School in Ashland, Ohio. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must major in landscape, horticulture, or agriculture; have a 2.5 GPA or above; and be accepted to an accredited two- or four-year institution.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Animal Sciences, General
- Agricultural Business and Management, General
- Animal Sciences, Other
- Animal Health
- Agribusiness/Agricultural Business Operations
- Agriculture, General
- Agricultural Business and Management, Other
- Equestrian/Equine Studies
- Landscape Architecture
- Animal Training
- Livestock Management
- Agricultural and Domestic Animal Services, Other
- Food Science and Technology, Other
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Agricultural Communication/Journalism
- Animal Nutrition
- Food Science
- Agricultural Animal Breeding
- Animal/Livestock Husbandry and Production
- Agricultural and Horticultural Plant Breeding
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural and Extension Education Services
- Horse Husbandry/Equine Science and Management
- Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, and Related Sciences, Other
- Food Technology and Processing
- Horticultural Science
- Farm/Farm and Ranch Management
- Agronomy and Crop Science
- Agricultural Business Technology
- Agricultural and Food Products Processing
- Agricultural Mechanics and Equipment/Machine Technology
- Applied Horticulture/Horticultural Business Services, Other
- Agricultural Mechanization, General
- Dog/Pet/Animal Grooming
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping
- Plant Sciences, General
- Agricultural/Farm Supplies Retailing and Wholesaling
- Agricultural Public Services, Other
- Agricultural Production Operations, General
- International Agriculture
- Dairy Science
- Floriculture/Floristry Operations and Management
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General
- Agroecology and Sustainable Agriculture
- Soil Science and Agronomy, General
- Plant Sciences, Other
- Turf and Turfgrass Management
- Agricultural Production Operations, Other
- Agricultural Power Machinery Operation
- Range Science and Management
- Poultry Science
- Greenhouse Operations and Management
- Soil Sciences, Other
- Agricultural Mechanization, Other
- Plant Nursery Operations and Management
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Dairy Husbandry and Production
- Crop Production
- Viticulture and Enology
- Soil Microbiology
- Plant Protection and Integrated Pest Management
High School: Is this you?
- Ashland High School