This scholarship is for graduating seniors of Ashland High School in Ashland, Ohio. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must major in landscape, horticulture, or agriculture; have a 2.5 GPA or above; and be accepted to an accredited two- or four-year institution.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Agribusiness/Agricultural Business Operations
- Agricultural and Domestic Animal Services, Other
- Agricultural and Extension Education Services
- Agricultural and Food Products Processing
- Agricultural and Horticultural Plant Breeding
- Agricultural Animal Breeding
- Agricultural Business and Management, General
- Agricultural Business and Management, Other
- Agricultural Business Technology
- Agricultural Communication/Journalism
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Mechanics and Equipment/Machine Technology
- Agricultural Mechanization, General
- Agricultural Mechanization, Other
- Agricultural Power Machinery Operation
- Agricultural Production Operations, General
- Agricultural Production Operations, Other
- Agricultural Public Services, Other
- Agricultural/Farm Supplies Retailing and Wholesaling
- Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, and Related Sciences, Other
- Agriculture, General
- Agroecology and Sustainable Agriculture
- Agronomy and Crop Science
- Animal Health
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Sciences, General
- Animal Sciences, Other
- Animal Training
- Animal/Livestock Husbandry and Production
- Applied Horticulture/Horticultural Business Services, Other
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General
- Crop Production
- Dairy Husbandry and Production
- Dairy Science
- Dog/Pet/Animal Grooming
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Equestrian/Equine Studies
- Farm/Farm and Ranch Management
- Floriculture/Floristry Operations and Management
- Food Science
- Food Science and Technology, Other
- Food Technology and Processing
- Greenhouse Operations and Management
- Horse Husbandry/Equine Science and Management
- Horticultural Science
- International Agriculture
- Landscape Architecture
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping
- Livestock Management
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Plant Nursery Operations and Management
- Plant Protection and Integrated Pest Management
- Plant Sciences, General
- Plant Sciences, Other
- Poultry Science
- Range Science and Management
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Soil Microbiology
- Soil Science and Agronomy, General
- Soil Sciences, Other
- Turf and Turfgrass Management
- Viticulture and Enology
High School: Is this you?
- Ashland High School