This scholarship is for Chickasaw Nation employees who are at least 18 years of age and high school graduates. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be attending a career technology, vocational, or trade school and maintain a GPA of 2.0 or higher.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Minimum Age: Is this you?
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Bryan, Carter, Coal, Garvin, Grady, Jefferson, Johnston, Love, McClain, Marshall, Murray, Pontotoc, or Stephens County
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- MECHANIC AND REPAIR TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- CONSTRUCTION TRADES
- BUSINESS, MANAGEMENT, MARKETING, AND RELATED SUPPORT SERVICES
- PRECISION PRODUCTION
- PERSONAL AND CULINARY SERVICES
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES AND ENGINEERING-RELATED FIELDS
- HEALTH PROFESSIONS AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES AND SUPPORT SERVICES
Must be a Chickasaw Nation employee; must attend a career technology, vocational, or trade school.