This scholarship is for children of CTCPA members in good standing. To qualify, applicants must be enrolled at an accredited college or university in an accounting program leading to qualification to sit for the CPA exam and have a 3.0 GPA. Applicants must have at least 75 credits, of which at least 12 credits are in accounting courses, that have been or will be completed by the end of the current semester, and have at least two semesters of undergraduate course work remaining.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Financial Planning and Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Society of Certified Public Accountants