This scholarship is for Ohio residents who plan on pursuing degrees in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, medicine (STEM), or STEM education fields. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must attend a participating Ohio institution.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- HEALTH PROFESSIONS AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES AND ENGINEERING-RELATED FIELDS
- BIOLOGICAL AND BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS
Must attend a participating Ohio institution.
Visit site for more details.