This scholarship is for graduating seniors at Black River Public School in Holland, Michigan, who show commitment and an interest in learning in the visual arts. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled in a two- or four-year accredited college or university or a technical/vocational training center; it is not necessary that candidates be planning to pursue a degree or career in the visual arts. Applicants also must demonstrate an interest and proficiency in the visual arts; they need not be top academic performers in the visual arts or other school curricula but, relative to the visual arts, they must show strong commitment, a genuine interest in learning, and continuous improvement of artistic skills. Applicants must be in good standing in their school and in the community and exemplify the characteristics of citizenship reflective of Black River Public School.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Graphic Design
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Interior Design
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Industrial and Product Design
- Fine and Studio Arts Management
- Commercial Photography
- Digital Arts
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
High School: Is this you?
- Black River Public School