This scholarship is for Christian students who are studying pharmacy. To qualify, applicants must be in good standing in an accredited pharmacy college/school or training program and be current members of the national CPFI organization. Preference will be given to students who have been members over a sustained period of time and/or members of a college chapter of CPFI; however, new members are encouraged to submit applications as well.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration, Other
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Clinical, Hospital, and Managed Care Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutics and Drug Design
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmacy Administration and Pharmacy Policy and Regulatory Affairs
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Pharmacoeconomics/Pharmaceutical Economics
- Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management
- Industrial and Physical Pharmacy and Cosmetic Sciences
- Natural Products Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
Religion: Is this you?
- Christian (all denominations)
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Christian Pharmacists Fellowship International