This scholarship is for Christian students who are studying pharmacy. To qualify, applicants must be in good standing in an accredited pharmacy college/school or training program and be current members of the national CPFI organization. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must develop a plan or project that will allow them to develop the perspective, character, and skills to achieve the goal of "a career that advances the Kingdom of Jesus Christ and the profession of pharmacy." This project could be a mission trip, but may also local project. Preference will be given to students who have been members over a sustained period of time and/or members of a college chapter of CPFI; however, new members are encouraged to submit applications as well.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration, Other
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Clinical, Hospital, and Managed Care Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutics and Drug Design
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmacy Administration and Pharmacy Policy and Regulatory Affairs
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Pharmacoeconomics/Pharmaceutical Economics
- Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management
- Industrial and Physical Pharmacy and Cosmetic Sciences
- Natural Products Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
Religion: Is this you?
- Christian (all denominations)
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Christian Pharmacists Fellowship International