This scholarship is for members of Women in Aviation, International. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be women who have soloed within the last six months preceding applying for this scholarship and are working towards their recreational, sport pilot, or private pilot certificate. Applicants must provide a copy of solo endorsement with the application. Preference will be given to New Jersey, Illinois, and Arizona residents but all applicants will be considered.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Minimum Age: Is this you?
Maximum Age: Is this you?
Gender: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical/Space Engineering
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Air Traffic Controller
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Air Transportation, Other
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
- Flight Instructor
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Women in Aviation International (WAI)
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must submit a one to two page essay that explains, "Why I love to fly."