This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors from any Palm Beach County high school in Florida. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must major in real estate, construction, architecture, urban analysis, appraisal, etc. Applicants must also demonstrate financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Palm Beach County
College Major: Is this you?
- Architecture and Related Services, Other
- Real Estate
- Landscape Architecture
- Architectural Engineering Technology/Technician
- Interior Architecture
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Architectural Technology/Technician
- Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology
- Construction Trades, Other
- Architectural History and Criticism, General
- Building/Construction Site Management/Manager
- Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection, Other
- Building/Property Maintenance
- Construction Trades, General
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installation/Installer, General
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installers, Other
- Building/Home/Construction Inspection/Inspector
- Real Estate Development
- Building Construction Technology
- Painting/Painter and Wall Coverer
- Facilities Planning and Management
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Plumbing Technology/Plumber
- Architectural Sciences and Technology, Other
- Plumbing and Related Water Supply Services, Other
- Metal Building Assembly/Assembler
- Concrete Finishing/Concrete Finisher
- Well Drilling/Driller
- Pipefitting/Pipefitter and Sprinkler Fitter
- Drywall Installation/Drywaller
- Carpet, Floor, and Tile Worker