This scholarship is for residents of Delaware who are no more than 23 years of age at the date of the application deadline. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must plan to obtain a degree or certificate from a community college, trade school, or university in a technical field related to the design, engineering, manufacturing, and repair of automotive products, including but not limited to automotive repair, skilled trades, or engineering. Applicants must have at least a 2.75 GPA, provide evidence of commitment to leadership to the community, and demonstrate financial need. Applicants must provide two reference letters that describe their leadership skills at school, in the community, or with religious organizations.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Maximum Age: Is this you?
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Automotive Engineering Technology/Technician
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Mechanics and Repairers, General
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
- Engine Machinist
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies, Other
- High Performance and Custom Engine Technician/Mechanic
- Truck and Bus Driver/Commercial Vehicle Operator and Instructor
- Small Engine Mechanics and Repair Technology/Technician
- Vehicle Emissions Inspection and Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies, General
- Ground Transportation, Other
- Medium/Heavy Vehicle and Truck Technology/Technician
- Recreation Vehicle (RV) Service Technician