This scholarship is for residents of Putnam County, Indiana. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must intent to pursue a career in dentistry or dental hygiene. Applicants must have a minimum high school GPA of 2.5. Scholarships will be awarded based on merit, financial need, moral character, and community or volunteer service. Applicants must submit the "Intent to Apply" form electronically by January 4, 2013. Applications must be completed and returned to the Community Foundation Office by January 11, 2013.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Putnam County
College Major: Is this you?
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Dental Services and Allied Professions, Other
- Pre-Dentistry Studies
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Advanced General Dentistry
- Dental Clinical Sciences, General
- Advanced/Graduate Dentistry and Oral Sciences, Other
- Pediatric Dentistry/Pedodontics
- Dental Public Health and Education
- Dental Laboratory Technology/Technician
- Dental Materials