This scholarship is for graduates of Bay City Central High School or John Glenn High School in Bay City, Michigan. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must live in Bay County and be full-time students at a public college/university in Michigan. Applicants must exhibit academic potential, leadership qualities, and characteristics of overcoming social, political, and/or economic obstacles. Applicants' major must be focused on civics, history, economics, home economics, interior design, or nutrition. Applicants must have participated in student council, drama, clubs, newspaper, athletics, yearbook, or community service.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Bay County
College Major: Is this you?
- Political Science and Government, General
- Economics, General
- Interior Design
- History, General
- Business/Managerial Economics
- Political Science and Government, Other
- American History (United States)
- Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies, General
- Nutrition Sciences
- American Government and Politics (United States)
- Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services, Other
- Clinical Nutrition/Nutritionist
- History, Other
- European History
- Interior Architecture
- International Economics
- Economics, Other
- Human Nutrition
- Development Economics and International Development
- Foods, Nutrition, and Related Services, Other
- Applied Economics
- Agricultural Economics
- Consumer Economics
- Econometrics and Quantitative Economics
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Home Economics Teacher Education
- History and Philosophy of Science and Technology
- Asian History
- Public/Applied History
- Family and Consumer Economics and Related Services, Other
- Natural Resource Economics
- Canadian History
High School: Is this you?
- Central High School
- John Glenn High School
Must attend a public college/university in Michigan, and must have participated in one of the activities mentioned above.