This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors and undergraduate students seeking an associate's, bachelor's, or graduate degree in manufacturing, mechanical, or industrial engineering in the state of Indiana. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have an overall minimum 3.0 GPA. Preference will be given to the following: 1) A student who is planning or currently attending a college or university in Indiana; 2) Students who attend Aresenal Technological High School in Indianapolis; 3) SME student members of SME Chapter 37 sponsored chapters; or 4) Applicants who are a child or grandchild of a current SME Chapter 37 member. This scholarship can be used only as a credit toward books, fees, or tuition.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology
Must attend school in Indiana.